WTBMinecraft Gift Code Method

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Gift Code Method
Hey guys,

Over the past few days I have been looking through thread after thread.
I have seen people selling GC methods which get patched or they soon realise what they are doing
and doesn't work in a short amount of time.

So I am buying the best method of getting them.
One question as well for the experienced users - what is the best method?

-Exploits?
-Social Engineering?
-Contacting Mojang?

Thanks for all the advice and offers you post.
I was just about to make a thread asking the same, i bought a method a day ago which involved contacting mojang but have yet to receive a gc.
Add me on skype: smety.latviaa
Quote Originally Posted by davidskutra View Post
Add me on skype: smety.latviaa
Can't my brain isn't working ...
I will tell you if my current method works ( if i get my gc in the time i was asked to wait ) and redirect you to the seller.
Quote Originally Posted by johnboytheviper View Post
I will tell you if my current method works ( if i get my gc in the time i was asked to wait ) and redirect you to the seller.
That method is way outdated and not allowed to be sold anymore.
Intrested for the method for a optifine cape?
What colour?
Quote Originally Posted by ramosmikel View Post
What colour?
No I am selling the method not buying, but the color won't really matter to me.
Quote Originally Posted by dado1209 View Post
No I am selling the method not buying, but the color won't really matter to me.
Okay inbox me when you are ready I have OptiFine capes
There is so much risky and sketchy methods out there, carding, SE, none of them works, but I'm the only one who has the true and unique method.
i sell some method pm on mpgh
The method i purchased involing conatacting mojang support etcetc and it no longer works, If Somone tries to sell you this method do Not buy it.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us