MD Dupe is Patched.

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
MD Dupe is Patched.
Kabam did a hotfix where you can't access character list (eg, what muledump does) while in a loading screen.
I SMELL A HAIKU COMING UP
gains: golden dagger, agate, nightwing, roc
Lost: a whole lot of valuable ut itenz

ok
Yeah I can't get it to work, will provide updates.
So since its been patched... Anyone on of you sneaky sneaky players want to say how it ACTUALLY was done?
Quote Originally Posted by killroc View Post
So since its been patched... Anyone on of you sneaky sneaky players want to say how it ACTUALLY was done?
Exactly as the post/many, many threads said it was done..
Well I had a good run.
You sure? I made myself into account in use and I still could access the db.. Mmmhmm..
Did it work?
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
You sure? I made myself into account in use and I still could access the db.. Mmmhmm..
Did it work again?
Quote Originally Posted by kevinohman View Post
Did it work again?
Nope. Still didnt had to dupe in the past hours. I'm not lucky at it.
Dupings Patched! THANK YOU KABAM!!!!!!!

It is easy to tell, If you use muledump and reload it while on the character screen. Nothing will change, This was the whole matter with the new dupe".
Devs have fixed it, And Im happy for now.
Is nice for kabam devs to lurk the MPGH forums, Hackers make mistakes of posting stuff outloud where devs could see and patch such info!
I advise them to continue lurking there and patch all this shit! my friend has 1000 unbound hps because of this
requesting an elite section for more private releases
Mmm Out of all the things Duped I wonder if people who have the gentleman skin duped it, they can make serious money
Quote Originally Posted by BonerBunny View Post
Mmm Out of all the things Duped I wonder if people who have the gentleman skin duped it, they can make serious money
No they couldn't lol, the skins going to be worth shit now..
Quote Originally Posted by c2k8s View Post
No they couldn't lol, the skins going to be worth shit now..
Well considering there has only been 2-3 crafted according to steam i think it was i havent checked in a while, The price would have not went to shit
The other ones went to shit because a big majority of ppl had them then duped them
Dupe is not patched IT still works
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?