40 Minecraft Alts Unmigrated/Migrated

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Thanks for sharing these!

Protip: to get the accounts without the smiley faces getting in the way, click on Thread Tools and view the printable version of the thread
Nice job. For those who know how to steal migrated please dont.
Lol I changed the password and email to "whatis135" and now I stole his steam account, psn, and facebook :3 ahh the joys of hacking
Quote Originally Posted by Smileyblaster View Post
Lol I changed the password and email to "whatis135" and now I stole his steam account, psn, and facebook :3 ahh the joys of hacking

Technically you didn't hack his stuff because you didn't hack the password, i did
You put an image in my head of a script kiddie saying he's part of Anonymous
Quote Originally Posted by Smileyblaster View Post
Lol I changed the password and email to "whatis135" and now I stole his steam account, psn, and facebook :3 ahh the joys of hacking
/facepalm
.
none work -.-
all of them are not working anyway thanks for sharing
Amazing! Sorry for the newby question, but how did you get these?
Thanks!! I found some that worked!! And btw guys, please don't be that one ass that steals the account!
thx bu+ddy Ive got 6 acc and i changed the passwords
Quote Originally Posted by [BO2]Jud View Post
thx bu+ddy Ive got 6 acc and i changed the passwords
greddy much and the real owner will change the password into something else now
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?