WTSMinecraft Gift Codes [2$ EACH]

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft Gift Codes [2$ EACH]
I'm selling minecraft gift codes for 2$ each by paypal. Your paypal has to be verified. You go first or we use a middleman, only in case of bigger orders.

Contact me on skype: warphunt
yo added on skype!
Re-stocked. Add me now, 2$ each. Got around 20 in stock.
+Vouch, Legit and fast trader
Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
I'm selling minecraft gift codes for 2$ each by paypal. Your paypal has to be verified. You go first or we use a middleman, only in case of bigger orders.

Contact me on skype: warphunt
$2!?!?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

$2!?!?!?!
Yup. As you can see. Got around 20 now.
Do these keys expire or get banned? Was wondering because what if I want to keep them around for a while? Thanks!
Added!
Waiting to be accepted.
Want to buy as well with OMM
Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
I'm selling minecraft gift codes for 2$ each by paypal. Your paypal has to be verified. You go first or we use a middleman, only in case of bigger orders.

Contact me on skype: warphunt
Added please reply
Hi! Will that gift codes get revoked?
Accept my Skype request. jeremyphuc.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?