WTSMinecraft Gift Codes [2$ EACH]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Gift Codes [2$ EACH]
I'm selling minecraft gift codes for 2$ each by paypal. Your paypal has to be verified. You go first or we use a middleman, only in case of bigger orders.

Contact me on skype: warphunt
Vouce!!!!!! Gave me a giftcode after I payed!
Re-stocked. Add me now, 2$ each. Got around 20 in stock.
yo i added u this is sk4nk3rs
how long will be they valid? also some guarantee for limited time?
hes fair! gave me after i payed!
Ill buy one.
no money cuz i no have any money
added on skype
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
added on skype
Minecraft GC doesn't work anymore. He carded for them.
Are these legally obtained? If so, PM me. I am interested.
Quote Originally Posted by bloonpop View Post
Are these legally obtained? If so, PM me. I am interested.
Would you stop bumping the damn thread. Nobody sell mc codes anymore.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?