Working X-ray for play.hackercraft.net?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Working X-ray for play.hackercraft.net?
Hey guys

Is there a workinig x-ray for this server? I tryied Huzuni and Weepcraft client and nothing works
Quote Originally Posted by basieb View Post
Hey guys

Is there a workinig x-ray for this server? I tryied Huzuni and Weepcraft client and nothing works
Why don't you ask on HF? They would greatly appreciate those questions there.
I guess they have an anti-xray plugin right?
Well then there is no way to circumvent that.
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
Why don't you ask on HF? They would greatly appreciate those questions there.
Yeah, if you go ask the hackercraft section why your hacks aren't working on their server, I'm sure they would be happy to help you!
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post


Yeah, if you go ask the hackercraft section why your hacks aren't working on their server, I'm sure they would be happy to help you!
Yeah that's their server. They should fix that immediately. "Omni y no work Huzazni?!?!111?"
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?