PostUpcoming Weapon Comparison Mega Thread!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Upcoming Weapon Comparison Mega Thread!
Hello to you all,

I will soon be releasing a thread that has such accurate comparison of every weapon on combat arms, that your choice for your next gun to buy will be easier!

My thread will consist of pictures from the CA website of the guns and there stats, I will also have a PowerPoint or Excel Comparison file to go along with my thread (Virus Scanned and Screen-shots of course)

My thread will consist of Damage,Portability,Rate of Fire,Accuracy,Recoil and Firing Modes!
This will be split up into all gun types, example:AR,MG,SMG,SR,PISTOL,SG,GRENADES,SUPPORT AND MELEE

I hope I can help use all with this thread!
but if you have any criticism or feedback please fell free to leave a reply!

Release Time Estimate: 2-7 Days!

Quote Originally Posted by whobansme?? View Post
cool...............GL
Thanks for your support!
Quote Originally Posted by askmeagain32 View Post
Don't hold your breath
Please Elaborate on your reply please!
wow never seen a guide for weapons with firing modes in it
He means this is gonna take along time. However loads of weapon guides have been made by Mouzie and Sharpe before and then everbody started making them Hope this is gonna be good
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
He means this is gonna take along time. However loads of weapon guides have been made by Mouzie and Sharpe before and then everbody started making them Hope this is gonna be good
yes I have seen them about, but to me they were not very informative, also mine has something new, mine will have graphs or excel spreadsheets that are down-loadable.
I hope this is nice, and will convince me that I should play CA again...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us