XpliCitt's mini-guide for your computers safety [v2]

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
XpliCitt's mini-guide for your computers safety [v2]
XpliCitt's mini-guide for your computers safety [v2]







Ok, it's sad that I even need to post this. But hey, some of you need help. So lets jump right into it.

Questions to ask yourself:

  1. We have an approval policy, should I click this link that avoids it?
  2. This guy has one post, should I really trust him?
  3. Everyone says it's a virus, should I see for myself?



WRONG


  1. We at MPGH, have an APPROVAL policy for a reason. You wait for it to be approved. It they post a direct download link. DONT DOWNLOAD IT. It's simple.

    Tbh, if you click a direct link that hasn't been approved. You deserved to be keylogged.

  2. Read the responses. If people are saying it's a virus, LISTEN to them.
    .
  3. Read the responses(2). If a bunch of low post counted people are replying saying it works, its OBVIOUSLY a trap to get you to believe the original poster. Don't fall for it.
    .
  4. If you wannabe the Hack daredevil. At least be smart about it. Run the program in a virtual sandbox environment without writing to the hard drive
    - HOW?! (you may be asking yourself)

    With this: Sandboxieⓘ - Sandbox software for application isolation and secure Web browsing[/url]





Conclusion:
You're not the only one that uses your computer (presumably). Don't put your family/friend members at risk to some low-life scum that spends all day in his mother's basement eating cheez-itz keylogging people. Getting a virus isn't fun. Take it from me.

"I guarantee you won't be owning anyone when your family is living on the streets due to someone keylogging your mom's bank account."
-XpliCitt
Damn Nice post Man This Shit Deserves to Be Stickied And yet the bottom is So True
Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
Damn Nice post Man This Shit Deserves to Be Stickied And yet the bottom is So True
Sad thing is, I already got a computer safety guide stickied. No one follows it.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Sad thing is, I already got a computer safety guide stickied. No one follows it.
Ive seen it Bro I Use it and i know alot of choobs are Like OMGZ a download for hacks they download with out reading and bamm their fucked.
Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
Ive seen it Bro I Use it and i know alot of choobs are Like OMGZ a download for hacks they download with out reading and bamm their fucked.
I'm glad someone does.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
I'm glad someone does.
Fosho i Mean i Downloaded Some Hackk Back then when i was a choob Fucking Loaded with Viruses i learned my Lesson and im Glad Your Post Helped me
Goood TUT
Some people are very very noob.
Gj Br0 Ya' Try And Help. But You Know What They Say!

Another Note:
"Shit Happens"
Didnt I sticky somethin like this b4

@ac1d_buRn, remove that advertisement out of ur sig mang.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Didnt I sticky somethin like this b4

@ac1d_buRn, remove that advertisement out of ur sig mang.
Yehhp, hence the [v2]
nice guide, noobs download it anyways and bam

they got anal..
Quote Originally Posted by whobansme?? View Post
nice guide, noobs download it anyways and bam

they got anal..
They get anally raped via the internet.
Good Job.
I once had a problem with this.. I DLed a torrent file (found on a YouTube Video) and the next day, I had 1000 little kid viruses on my computer. I just.. didn't want to sit through scanning, so I took the easy way out and reinstalled Windows.
Just goes to show you.. don't trust ANY links to hacks or torrents on YouTube.
Quote Originally Posted by Blac View Post
Good Job.
I once had a problem with this.. I DLed a torrent file (found on a YouTube Video) and the next day, I had 1000 little kid viruses on my computer. I just.. didn't want to sit through scanning, so I took the easy way out and reinstalled Windows.
Just goes to show you.. don't trust ANY links to hacks or torrents on YouTube.
Little kid viruses?
Ew, kiddie porn.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Little kid viruses?
Ew, kiddie porn.
No, not kiddie porn, lol...
Just easy-to-fix viruses. I just didn't want to.

I downloaded something to get Free Steam Games.. all scams..
Should've known, because it was like the 3rd time my Steam account has been hacked and my computer got infested with those kid viruses.
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?