[PServer Hack] Ganja Trainer v62

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[PServer Hack] Ganja Trainer v62
Okay, I didn't make this and the credits are in the hacks.

Ganja Trainer

What the trainer looks like:


In-Game proof:



Instructions:
1. Download Ganja Trainer
2. Rename the private server you play on to: MapleStory
3. Run Ganja Trainer
4. Run MapleStory
5. Log-in to your account
6. Select Character
7. Tick Boxes (will take a couple seconds)

Recommended Hacks:
- Miss Godmode (found in the middle) -- Monsters will miss you A LOT. This only works if the monster attacks you physically, not magically.
- Accuracy Hack (Near the top) -- You will never miss.
- MP Regen Hack (Near the top) -- Regenerate your mana at super speed (while moving, too).
- UA + No Breath (Near the top) -- Unlimited Attacking in one spot (great for mobbers), No Breath to escape situations fast or go to the Cash Shop while being attacked.

Click here to see the VirusTotal virus scan (complete)

If you need any help or something didn't work right or have any questions on other hack functions (most on this trainer I know), comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

If I missed anything, please let me know.

WinRAR (official site) is required, because for some reason I can't create a .zip.




If you're looking for a Private Server to play, check out:
SizzleMS
Hacking is NOT allowed, but it is a really fun server you will enjoy .
It is down for tonight, the ADMIN is making a few changes.
It is very new, and lowly populated.
GanjaTrainerV2.RARattachment deleted · 1,357 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Blac View Post
Okay, I didn't make this and the credits are in the hacks.

Ganja Trainer

What the trainer looks like:


In-Game proof:



Instructions:
1. Download Ganja Trainer
2. Rename the private server you play on to: MapleStoryxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. Run Ganja Trainer
4. Run MapleStory
5. Log-in to your account
6. Select Character
7. Tick Boxes (will take a couple seconds)

Recommended Hacks:
- Miss Godmode (found in the middle) -- Monsters will miss you A LOT. This only works if the monster attacks you physically, not magically.
- Accuracy Hack (Near the top) -- You will never miss.
- MP Regen Hack (Near the top) -- Regenerate your mana at super speed (while moving, too).
- UA + No Breath (Near the top) -- Unlimited Attacking in one spot (great for mobbers), No Breath to escape situations fast or go to the Cash Shop while being attacked.

Click here to see the VirusTotal virus scan (complete)ⓘa

If you need any help or something didn't work right or have any questions on other hack functions (most on this trainer I know), comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

If I missed anything, please let me know.

WinRARⓘ (official site) is required, because for some reason I can't create a .zip.




If you're looking for a Private Server to play, check out:
SizzleMSⓘ
Hacking is NOT allowed, but it is a really fun server you will enjoy .
It is down for tonight, the ADMIN is making a few changes.
It is very new, and lowly populated.
asdasddasdasdasdasdasdsad
Dude it wont work on current P SERVers tht was for v55
================================================== ====================
Whoa.. MY bad..
The Attachment isn't there o_O
I saw it there last night.

Okay, File Uploaded.
My fault :P.
blac you play tibia! NICE MAN!
Lol, not really, I did..
The best I ever got was like, level 16 Knight.
so does it work or not for the current patch
wait so this is for private servers only? so i cant use it on like nexon's ms?
gj on releasing one of the oldest hacks out there and has prob been reposting 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 X
I see that in the picture may i have ur timeless weapon codes?
is there a way to edit the damage hack so it's not that high?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us