The "If" Game

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
The "If" Game
So I thought of starting this AQW related game.

If..."something related to AQW was like this or that" then..

Example: If "AQW had a kissing emote" then a lot of people would consider my character ghay.

Okay here's my real one: If "there were AC and Membership hacks for AQW" then this game would have shut down after six months at most.
if "there was no member ship or ac's(just gold) ae would have 10x players but 10x less income money"
If "AE were a nice company and not a money whore and ACTUALLY make game better, they'd get more people"
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
If "AE were a nice company and not a money whore and ACTUALLY make game better, they'd get more people"
u are kiddie mod , you think the servers run on air yah? well not they spend a lot on their servers to keep live at the host company plus paying the dev's,creators to create the NEW items.
Quote Originally Posted by ElementXII View Post
u are kiddie mod , you think the servers run on air yah? well not they spend a lot on their servers to keep live at the host company plus paying the dev's,creators to create the NEW items.
Don't be so aggressive. <--- Reverencing to your mood
Quote Originally Posted by ElementXII View Post
u are kiddie mod , you think the servers run on air yah? well not they spend a lot on their servers to keep live at the host company plus paying the dev's,creators to create the NEW items.
/fp Look at the game, its dying. New items aren't that good anymore, nor story lines. By money whores I mean, simple item costs lots of AC, go play other games, you'll see how it works.
Quote Originally Posted by ElementXII View Post
u are kiddie mod , you think the servers run on air yah? well not they spend a lot on their servers to keep live at the host company plus paying the dev's,creators to create the NEW items.
This is a good reference for this moment. An opinion from Datapaw himself:


Oh and what you called "NEW" items are just items scrambled together with art from old items, if you had basic observation skills you would be able to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post


This is a good reference for this moment. An opinion from Datapaw himself:


Oh and what you called "NEW" items are just items scrambled together with art from old items, if you had basic observation skills you would be able to see that.

Yeah, I agree with him. I've never actually seen Datapaw until now... interesting video. I haven't watched any of his videos in like a year




SPINZAKU KICK VIDEO. When did you become so godly Datapaw?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Yeah, I agree with him. I've never actually seen Datapaw until now... interesting video. I haven't watched any of his videos in like a year
Haha I've been following him for a long time now just for the occasional video. They come in handy for situations like above
Quote Originally Posted by ElementXII View Post
u are kiddie mod , you think the servers run on air yah? well not they spend a lot on their servers to keep live at the host company plus paying the dev's,creators to create the NEW items.
If they spend their money on actually GOOD servers, there wouldn't be as much lag spikes. And there are a LOT of lag spikes :P
And devs/creators? You don't need millions to pay a team of devs and the new items are BORING
Ex. All the gear are just remixes of old stuff, nothing really new. There are people in MPGH that could do that
This v Made me rotflmfaobtpiakmmfpab

Quote Originally Posted by ElementXII View Post
u are kiddie mod , you think the servers run on air yah? well not they spend a lot on their servers to keep live at the host company plus paying the dev's,creators to create the NEW items.
Do you know what I miss.
A very stupid think, but I would like to find admins on game again, like on Alpha face.
It was nice to fight against Big Jack Sprat with Cysero.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
Do you know what I miss.
A very stupid think, but I would like to find admins on game again, like on Alpha face.
It was nice to fight against Big Jack Sprat with Cysero.
I met Artix before...
on a Private Server :P
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?