SolvedRetrieving account information

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Retrieving account information
Hello, like most of you (I assume) I have about 20 gazillion crossfire accounts to avoid banning for hacks and such. Well, my main account started out as a hacking account, but I don't hack anymore. I want to delete my current clan, BUT, because I didn't pay any attention whilst creating the account, I no longer know what email it is registered to, so I can't retrieve my security question answer or the account creation date. ( I registered all my accounts under the same gmail address but with periods in between, eg. john.smith - jo.hn.s.mit.h)
So, my question is, how do I retrieve the registered email address without having any account information other than ID and pass?

Thanks in advance
send in a ticket to z8games support
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
send in a ticket to z8games support
Need current registered email, security answer and/or acc creation date to request account info. Don't want to get flagged.
Quote Originally Posted by smallbrains View Post
Need current registered email, security answer and/or acc creation date to request account info. Don't want to get flagged.
i can help you retrieve the current account email :3 its very simple just go to depost zp click on brazil click on boa compra click yes and it will show you the current email linked to that account
Quote Originally Posted by smallbrains View Post
Need current registered email, security answer and/or acc creation date to request account info. Don't want to get flagged.
Hmm. When summiting the ticket, put all the info as 'I don't know' then in the bow at the bottom, put 'For all the sections I put 'I don't know' in, that is the information I would like to recover.' Or something along those lines. If the account has never switched IPs, the account should be save from getting flagged.

Also, why don't you want the account to get flagged?
Hi there guy if you need help or you are unable to find the email address holler at me on Skype. Just check my signature...
I'm not sure if BoaCompra works anymore..
If you still having problems finding your email.
Please contact me via Skype: zredline
Quote Originally Posted by smallbrains View Post
Hello, like most of you (I assume) I have about 20 gazillion crossfire accounts to avoid banning for hacks and such. Well, my main account started out as a hacking account, but I don't hack anymore. I want to delete my current clan, BUT, because I didn't pay any attention whilst creating the account, I no longer know what email it is registered to, so I can't retrieve my security question answer or the account creation date. ( I registered all my accounts under the same gmail address but with periods in between, eg. john.smith - jo.hn.s.mit.h)
So, my question is, how do I retrieve the registered email address without having any account information other than ID and pass?

Thanks in advance
Log-in to your account, then go to deposit, set Brazil as country and click on BoaCompra, select 10000 ZP and click on COMPRAR, then on CONFIRMAR; wait untill the new page loads, and then click on Confirmar pedido e meio de pagamento. Once done, it will show you all the transaction information and the E-mail linked to the account

P.S.: When you are ready, just leave or close the page (they wont chargeback you if you do so).
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us