WTSMINECRAFT ACCOUNT/CODE METHOD THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
MINECRAFT ACCOUNT/CODE METHOD THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT
I am selling a method to where you can get unlimited accounts, thats right UNLIMITED, and the best part is NO ONE, and yes I mean NO ONE knows about this method. The price of it is only $20. Thats right, only $20 for the method that has gotten me over 1,000 accounts in a matter of DAYS. I am also selling another method that gets you unlimited codes. That method people do know about but It is only $10. I get 100+ codes a week. Add me on skype: elite_qs_united. Below are people who have actually vouched on my page!

Techead13 - 1 Hour Ago
Vouch. Good guy. Trade was quick. No issues.

THREE SUCCESSFUL TRADES SO FAR GUYS!
Seems like a scam when you claim you got 10,000 codes in a day....
I entered the number wrong, I ment 1000
you need 40 post before your allowed to sell methode read the rules
And I do have more than 40 posts, it just won't update on the thread for some reason
erm does he actually really gives minecraft codes?
Ohh, wait, after reading your page you were actually talking about some guy called TheHive... Whoops, my bad, and thanks for the warning!
Quote Originally Posted by SurviveZ View Post
I am selling a method to where you can get unlimited accounts, thats right UNLIMITED, and the best part is NO ONE, and yes I mean NO ONE knows about this method. The price of it is only $20. Thats right, only $20 for the method that has gotten me over 1,000 accounts in a matter of DAYS. I am also selling another method that gets you unlimited codes. That method people do know about but It is only $10. I get 100+ codes a week. Add me on skype: elite_qs_united. Below are people who have actually vouched on my page!

Techead13 - 1 Hour Ago
Vouch. Good guy. Trade was quick. No issues.

THREE SUCCESSFUL TRADES SO FAR GUYS!

Sorry, just Mojang doesn't give out that many codes in that short of a period.
Its not the Mojang method... That method is patched. It's the better method where you get ALOT more codes ALOT more faster
Quote Originally Posted by SurviveZ View Post
Its not the Mojang method... That method is patched. It's the better method where you get ALOT more codes ALOT more faster
Its carding
Definetly Carding.
Quote Originally Posted by SurviveZ View Post
Yes, yes it is
3 trades and no thanks?and if its carding no one sells for 20 USD you can wait forever and no one will buy.
Carding ends up with your account revoked....
FORFOR A LIMITED TIME, THE ACCOUNT METHOD IS ONLY $10!!!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us