I need a modder/java coder that can edit hacked clients, i need a compass on my HUD
As the title says, i need someone who knows java and is a modder for minecraft. I need my hacked client "huzuni" to have something that another client had(Client name is Obsidian 1.6.4) It is called Player Information. I want a compass that works the way the server tells it to, be it point north, toward your spawn or nearest enemy player. I primarily need this for it to go to the nearest NON Enemy player, what i mean by that is if he(or she) is a friend on your hacked client, then it wont point towards them. If you can help, please post the java coding below, with some instructions on what to do. Im sorry if this paragraph is too demanding, its just im really frustrated. Please set the compass find distance to detect between 0-300 blocks.

and it is.. better than huzuni with default settings by miles!