Drinking potion during trade.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Drinking potion during trade.
So, here's what happened:

Selling a life pot, it's in slot #2. I press my key that uses the thing in slot #2 (In this case it drank the life potion), I continued with the trade and received my 5 DEF, but the +5 HP had been added to my total HP.

/discuss
Every time I've tried that it says trade failed and cancels.
Quote Originally Posted by Sergee View Post
So, here's what happened:

Selling a life pot, it's in slot #2. I press my key that uses the thing in slot #2 (In this case it drank the life potion), I continued with the trade and received my 5 DEF, but the +5 HP had been added to my total HP.

/discuss
When did u drink the potion? before trade or wen?
i think it's all about timing i personally have never gotten it to work though a video would be cool to prove its legit
I was in my trade, I had selected the life potion, then I pressed the hotkey to drink the potion, continued with my trade as well as enjoying my +5 maximum HP.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Z View Post
i think it's all about timing i personally have never gotten it to work though a video would be cool to prove its legit
I've just tried it again, and it didn't work. I wasn't recording at the time because I didn't really think that anything would happen. I'll attempt it a few more times to see if I can get proof.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us