ExclamationNEED DEV/CODERS

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
NEED DEV/CODERS
Needing Help with Multiple things with my new rotmg Private server, I am Experience but not enough! if anyone would like to help me would be greatfull
Quote Originally Posted by OwenHendry View Post
Needing Help with Multiple things with my new rotmg Private server, I am Experience but not enough! if anyone would like to help me would be greatfull
I can help... wait I already am by helping you run a source not saying whose or else that person will get pissed. (It's not phoenix's source though)
Quote Originally Posted by OwenHendry View Post
I am Experience but not enough!
Hey. I'm great with new ideas and drop rates and helping your community grow. I'm great at writing and advertising at well, but not so hot at code. Consider me as a guy who would love to help you. If you like, add me on Skype: the.vein
Quote Originally Posted by randomsellerboy View Post
Hey. I'm great with new ideas and drop rates and helping your community grow. I'm great at writing and advertising at well, but not so hot at code. Consider me as a guy who would love to help you. If you like, add me on *****: the.vein
ummm the server isn't up yet. Owen and I are trying to get it to work. Also new ideas we can use but drop rates won't matter. we will love some advertising although if you do YOU must make the prefix [leeched] and also give credit to phoenix as we are using their source. I have mine working but Owen's one is giving him the client packet id error so we are going to take at least a week to fix it. Owen can get in from his pc because we have fixed the problem on his side but now the others are getting the error so we need to fix that.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us