"Dat Avatar Spawn Though!" Thread

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by pletter View Post
Your worst knightmare... get it?
no but what I do get is I died on that character shortly after posting that.
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post


Shipvatar, priceless.

Also got DragonVatar.
You know shit's gonna get serious when you have to censor the menu bar
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
You know shit's gonna get serious when you have to censor the menu bar
Hidding my native langage, bro
Or maybe its english, and i make typo / grammatical errors on purpose
#BlackSquares2oo4
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Hidding my native langage, bro
Or maybe its english, and i make typo / grammatical errors on purpose
#BlackSquares2oo4
guessing you enabled the languages menu then?
I remember finding someone in an asia server realm with one person in it, and he saw me do the ability spam and he said this:

"tp"
so I did, and found a rock dragon on top of the avatar

then he said
"please help kill"

so I did, and instakilled the avatar and as soon as that happened the realm closed

That was fun.
Just now in USSouth found a Sphinx-Avatar

SphinxVatar:

The small typos you make remind me of the people where I live trying to speak english.. Dunno maybe it isn't that obvious to other people, but I don't see a reason to hide it, well your choice
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us