ddd555~Public CA hack [DONT WORK?]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
ddd555~Public CA hack [DONT WORK?]
ddd555~Public CA hack doesn't work for me anymore, I used the Bypasss.dll and it doesn't work, I also tried using Head Shot By Rage Kings and it doesn't work anymore.. I think i need a new bypass because Combat arms just closes out and stops working all the time.

It's also very fucking laggy, Like the mouse wont even move without it lagging everywhere.


Help?

IDC IF THIS IS WRONG SECTION BTW
haha that sucks
Quote Originally Posted by Seargent View Post
haha that sucks
Yeah, it's pissing me off too, mostly because i can't even play the game normally without it closing.

NEXON IS A PIECE OF SH!T
Got detected, get a new bypass..?
Or wait for new hacks lmao.
Hmmm well What system are you useing?
And have You tried all the compatibilities????

By the way purez u better upload ur siggy lol you just got 90 posts
Quote Originally Posted by -Habitat View Post
Got detected, get a new bypass..?
Or wait for new hacks lmao.
Can't find a new bypass, none work


Quote Originally Posted by Descrete View Post
Hmmm well What system are you useing?
And have You tried all the compatibilities????
I've tried all compatibilities, Im running Windows Vista Basic, on a Hp computer, I've reinstalled CA and all of the hacks. Still nothing
Quote Originally Posted by purezhacker View Post
Can't find a new bypass, none work




I've tried all compatibilities, Im running Windows Vista Basic, on a Hp computer, I've reinstalled CA and all of the hacks. Still nothing
Hmmmm lets seee what other things could have been wrong....
Have you tried running with a diff. Bypass?
Such as neverborns?
AHH
I tried tnt it won't work 1 min into game bom yeter day working fine >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Shizun View Post
AHH
I tried tnt it won't work 1 min into game bom yeter day working fine >.>
Lol i dont even use tnt even more i use Oscars chams and wallhack
AHA!
Quote Originally Posted by Descrete View Post
Lol i dont even use tnt even more i use Oscars chams and wallhack

Im trying out Oscars chams and wallhack + Nb Bypass ,It's working so far - Thanks, I finally found a bypass that works
Quote Originally Posted by Descrete View Post
Lol i dont even use tnt even more i use Oscars chams and wallhack
HELP ME. THOSE DON'T WORK FOR ME!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by purezhacker View Post
ddd555~Public CA hack doesn't work for me anymore, I used the Bypasss.dll and it doesn't work, I also tried using Head Shot By Rage Kings and it doesn't work anymore.. I think i need a new bypass because Combat arms just closes out and stops working all the time.

It's also very fucking laggy, Like the mouse wont even move without it lagging everywhere.


Help?

IDC IF THIS IS WRONG SECTION BTW
Post in Help Section Next time
i can't even get a bypass to work because i'm running on Win XP.
advertising i see o.o
Works fine for me....
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us