Sci-Fi Channel

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Sci-Fi Channel
Thought I'd use my e-defibrillators and revive this sub section a bit.

Have any of you flipped to and/or seen any of the SyFy (I believe that's how they spell it on the channel) original movies? Some of them are really, really funny- even though they're not supposed to be, I would assume.

Here's a few that I found interesting during Shark week (these are trailers):

Sharknado! Never watched it, but it looks SO funny!!! xD +1
​They also have some actual top-notch material such as Helix.
looks like bad but made movie.
I very much dislike their movies, but some shows like Helix are fucking great
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
I very much dislike their movies, but some shows like Helix are fucking great
I couldn't agree more, spot on with Helix too.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?