Minecraft giftcodes 4$ for normal 3$ for bulk

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft giftcodes 4$ for normal 3$ for bulk
Pricing

From 1-9 Codes:
4$
From 10 up:
3$

How where these codes obtained? By using a legal method.
Will I be able to use them and redeem them? Yeah, you will!
Will my account get deactivated? No it wont this method is new and legal

add me on skype : diego.minecraft
I will buy one. Add me on Skype because there are a lot of diego.minecraft skype: ba.sieb
Didn´t found you in Skype. There are about 20 Guys with that name.

Add me please. Skype: Ekurad
Bump i still have alot
Vouch Copy?
Quote Originally Posted by fireball1 View Post
Bump i still have alot
DOESN´T SEEMS LEGIT. LOOK HERE I THINK HE IS A SCAMMER:

[15:49:21] Infestation Account Verkauf: Hi
[15:49:26] Infestation Account Verkauf: So you sell Minecraft Accs?
[15:49:29] Infestation Account Verkauf: Keys
[15:49:39] Fireball: yes
[15:49:48] Infestation Account Verkauf: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=789238
[15:49:51] Fireball: but you have to wait a bit cause my friend has them
[15:49:57] Fireball: and he is offline
[15:50:12] Infestation Account Verkauf: Yes, but i think i can ask you some questions, right?
[15:50:19] Fireball: sure
[15:51:16] Infestation Account Verkauf: I have to know on which way you get this keys.

Mostly when I buy some keys they get banned after max 3 Days.
[15:51:30] Fireball: well he won them on a giveaway
[15:51:34] Fireball: i bought 1 from him
[15:51:40] Fireball: 2 weeks ago
[15:51:45] Fireball: and my account is working
[15:54:34] Infestation Account Verkauf: If possible I need 1 vouch key.
[15:54:48] Infestation Account Verkauf: if all works fine, i´m ready to buy 30+ keys
[15:55:00] Fireball: i am not sure he would accept that
[15:55:06] Fireball: ill ask him
[15:55:09] Fireball: when he gets on

[15:55:31] Infestation Account Verkauf: You are new on MPGH with 7 Posts. That doesn´t seems legit, you know?
[15:55:45] Fireball: look at my registration date
[15:55:55] Fireball: i dont post much or do anything on there
[15:56:00] Infestation Account Verkauf: It doesn´t matter...
[15:56:06] Fireball: but i sure browse the site everyday
[15:56:23] Infestation Account Verkauf: That will NOT make you more legit ^^

[15:56:37] Fireball: ok
[15:57:04] Fireball: to be honest with you i have already sold one
[15:57:12] Fireball: for basieb
[15:57:15] Fireball: on mpgh
[15:57:22] Fireball: ill tell him to vouch me
[15:57:48] Infestation Account Verkauf: I can register on this forum and i can say to you that i sold already 100 keys.
[15:58:16] Fireball: ok
[15:58:20] Fireball: listen
[15:58:25] Fireball: i dont have time
[15:58:28] Fireball: for your bullshit
[15:58:40] Fireball: i have already sold alot of codes on other forums
[15:58:45] Fireball: if you want to shit talk me
[15:58:51] Fireball: go fuck your self with a hairy dildo

[15:58:57] Infestation Account Verkauf: I post this here in your thread now :=
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?