ExclamationWTBBuying Major↑ Accounts!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Buying Major↑ Accounts!
[SIZE=3]I want to purchase accounts that are ranked Major & above.

Guns don't need to be spectacular. I'm just expecting an average amount of perm guns.

I prefer legit accounts but if it's not heavily/noticeably farmed, I'm fine with it.

I'm willing to pay up to $50 maximum

OR I have a very decent account (12 AP Guns) up for trade.

Skype: MasterMareks

*We're going to use an OMM unless you want to go first*
aff, i dont know where u went when we were talking. I hope i didnt scare ur pal :P
i have account major 2nd class with 50 ap guns f1 f2 f3 and 20 pistols
i have 2 first lt 2nd class accounts .. 1 with 6 Mega Cap guns and other great things . such as the football character and neon guns . also full 09 armor set .
my other account is also the same rank . farmed but not win / lose or s.d farmed . got all the good perm guns before the patch and it has mostly every perm sniper in shop and about half the rifles and a few pointmen guns . also with 5 perm pistols and 3 perm knifes . add me on skype ? itzanthonybro
My account is First Lt. 3rd Class but I'm pretty sure you'll like it anyways. Has alot of rare Permanent weapons. I've already added you on Skype (lrexeZl)
it HAS to be Major & up guys! I just need the rank for a purpose.
He wants to have a Major + account because the clan he wants to join has a Rank requirement of Major +
Quote Originally Posted by rexeZ View Post
He wants to have a Major + account because the clan he wants to join has a Rank requirement of Major +
Hello again r1val
Bump.

Still buying.
Bump/ too short
I'm selling a Lt. Colonel 3 legit acc with decent s.d and the major perm guns that you will ever need (para, frf2, veresk, mp7...), check my thread for details. It's price is 30 euros (40 dollars)
Quote Originally Posted by wuzis View Post
I'm selling a Lt. Colonel 3 legit acc with decent s.d and the major perm guns that you will ever need (para, frf2, veresk, mp7...), check my thread for details. It's price is 30 euros (40 dollars)
Ah I was too late. Guess it's sold to someone else

Bump! Still buying
look at skype i send you a request and telling you what i have in the acc
Lieutenant Colonel 4
Quote Originally Posted by khatcha View Post
Ah I was too late. Guess it's sold to someone else

Bump! Still buying
Bump!
Still looking
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?