FoxFort BlackListed Hack

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
FoxFort BlackListed Hack
Sooo, here's the deal. 1 hour after releasing my hack, i was playing the game, i found another player using ESP and it really was kinda trolling me (not sure if that was mine btw)
So i had an idea for the hack, and i want you guys tell me if it's a good one : )
So for the first 30 peoples who downloaded the hack in the release thread can send me their username, if they want, and i'll blacklist them , i'll put their username in a blacklist inside the hack, and those peoples wil not be detected by the hack, instead a message like "Dont shoot me bro " could be drawn on top of their charachters. 'Cause hacking is fun, but being killed by hacker is funless (don't know if this word exist )
So what do you think ? Or tell me if you've a better idea
lol, look at the release thread
You can't get people to thank you for this feature. It's against the rules to solicit forum rewards, such as thanks.

The first 30 downloads is allowed. Just not first 30 thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo_Backup View Post
You can't get people to thank you for this feature. It's against the rules to solicit forum rewards, such as thanks.

The first 30 downloads is allowed. Just not first 30 thanks.
I was talking about the release thread bro xD
Quote Originally Posted by FoxFort View Post
I was talking about the release thread bro xD
Yeah. You can't say the first 30 to thank get blacklisted. On any thread or post.

Can't involve the thanks in any way or form
I think my first post could take to some misunderstanding, so i edited it, hope it's more clear now
Quote Originally Posted by FoxFort View Post
I think my first post could take to some misunderstanding, so i edited it, hope it's more clear now
Makes sense. Clearer now. All good and allowed
I downloaded it last night but I have no way of knowing if I was in the first thirty or not.
I like his Idea wish i would have seen it when i downloaded it I was like the 2nd person to get it.
Also, to the creator of this hack. I think it sucks that someone would disrespect you in any fashion, and I'm totally in agreement of your decision to remove it. But i have to say that I am truly greatful for your work. You made a great program for us, and I know that i thouroughly enjoy your creation. I hope someday again we shall see your work come available again. Thank you for the hard work and fun you created for us FOX. Best wishes on your future ventures and creations.
I wonder if we would be allowed to have a thread for this hack that lets people know if it was detected yet? I know the Owner of the hack doesn't wish for it to be downloadable anymore, and thats his decision, but I don't think that hundreds of people should be banned due to lack of communication as to whether or not it has been detected? Just a thought.
Quote Originally Posted by Capoeiramacaco View Post
I wonder if we would be allowed to have a thread for this hack that lets people know if it was detected yet? I know the Owner of the hack doesn't wish for it to be downloadable anymore, and thats his decision, but I don't think that hundreds of people should be banned due to lack of communication as to whether or not it has been detected? Just a thought.
You can ask an admin or moderator if you can create a thread, but you know, for the second hack, i stopped it and it was downloaded like 110 times. So, even if the risk of being banned is still here, the hack should not be detected. there is other hack with 5000+ donwload, it's more easy to detect this hack. So you a bit safer than the others, of course if you're not obvious with you hacking and not share it. So, yeah, enjoy if you still use it.
Quote Originally Posted by FoxFort View Post
You can ask an admin or moderator if you can create a thread, but you know, for the second hack, i stopped it and it was downloaded like 110 times. So, even if the risk of being banned is still here, the hack should not be detected. there is other hack with 5000+ donwload, it's more easy to detect this hack. So you a bit safer than the others, of course if you're not obvious with you hacking and not share it. So, yeah, enjoy if you still use it.

You make a very valid point here my friend. Stands on firm foundation. Yes i noticed the other hack, and it is very well coded as well, but as you said, it drew more attention. ;-)
The amount of idiots on that thread was too damn high.. Its really a shame that people just sign up to get the hack and post a stupid comment like "ITS NOT WORKING!!1!1!!" or "DLL IS MISSING WAT TO DO!!1!!" without first reading the first post. I think it was for the best. (By the way, I didnt have a chance to download your hack but I know from past experiences that your coding is great). Anyways take care man.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?