HelpCrossFire closes.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire closes.
HELLO, again! It's been like 2 hours since my last topic in Help ..
Anyways, well. I open CrossFire, I click Start, my visual settings change. (like always) then it goes back to normal.
Basically, crossfire opens for like a second, then closes..?

Any fixes? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by brenysbee View Post
HELLO, again! It's been like 2 hours since my last topic in Help ..
Anyways, well. I open CrossFire, I click Start, my visual settings change. (like always) then it goes back to normal.
Basically, crossfire opens for like a second, then closes..?

Any fixes? Thanks.
Is it a new video card? If it has more than 6 months of usage...when was the last time you cleaned up your PC? Wich is the video card's trader mark, assembler company and model? Did you update/downloaded the hardware's driver? Have you recently made any settings change?
Try to lock and unlock your pc. If no work contact CF or re-install. still no fix? then sorry.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us