WTSSmith's Battlefield 4 SHOP [50% Off Origin Store] 100% LEGAL/LEGIT |Come Take a Look|

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Smith's Battlefield 4 SHOP [50% Off Origin Store] 100% LEGAL/LEGIT |Come Take a Look|

If you want any more proof, add me on Skype. I will record your name next to the key and send you the video.
Can I take a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
Can I take a vouch copy?
Hey mate, I totally forgot to add that to the thread. No vouch copies, since I do not see a point in vouch copies. People asking for a vouch copy just want a free copy. Per card I ordered cost me $360, I am selling these to earn a few dollars back on each of the cards. Proper proof can be given if you do not trust me (Me streaming or showing all GPU boxes). I can also take Official Middlemen if you do not trust me in this trade.

- Einar
I think you should lower your prices a little bit, there are places where you can buy cheaper keys
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
I think you should lower your prices a little bit, there are places where you can buy cheaper keys
Maybe 60% off?
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
I think you should lower your prices a little bit, there are places where you can buy cheaper keys
Please send me links, if you find something cheaper, I will change the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


Maybe 60% off?
As I said in the thread, prices are chosen by me only. Sorry mate.
Online and taking orders, send me a pm, write here or add me on Skype.

EDIT: Just sold a copy Proof:

I am online for the next 2-3 hours. Contact me if you are interested.

- Einar
One and taking orders, you can catch me on Skype faster.
Quote Originally Posted by adriandevera View Post
How much for 3 or 4 bf4 keys?
If you pay with Paypal, $75. If you pay with any cryptocurrency it will be $60.

Guys I am waiting for another vouch to boost the sales a bit.
vouch!


I got my BF4 key and it was secure. He even went first and shit.
Vouch!
Bought one. He also helped me to activate code on amd webpage.
Thanks for the vouches guys, currently online for the next 4 hours, message me if you are interested.
Quote Originally Posted by einar300 View Post
Thanks for the vouches guys, currently online for the next 4 hours, message me if you are interested.
I'm interested could you add me on skype express675@hotmail.com .
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?