How to bypass without bypasser or terminating process.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How to bypass without bypasser or terminating process.
For choobs or newbies!

Well it`s pretty easy... Get a UCE (undetected Cheat Engine)
Example: AlienzUCE and DS Engine(this is my own UCE)
It`s easy, just get CT and voala.. no ban worries, you can`t get banned unless you confess.(btw.. I`m still not banned after showing them my epic C4hack.. I know..wtf, right?)
P.S.: if you want to know.. with UCE you can be really creative...
I`m already rank: Lt Colonel with 2 hours of play( epic exp farmer..) (not my deFskull) it`s my new char named 23days1survivor.

deFskull char is retired till I actually log in with him...
wow..do u have link for that??^^
can u please kindly send it sir?
Quote Originally Posted by spookyboo View Post
wow..do u have link for that??^^
can u please kindly send it sir?
read the signature..
C`mon don`t be so CHooby, this forum isn`t just Blackshot section.. go around
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?