WTSAQW Account Level 55, LOTS OF RARES!!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
AQW Account Level 55, LOTS OF RARES!!
Hi,

I am selling my AQW account, I have lost all interest and have moved onto RotMG.
I will put ScreenShots below. There are many rare items and a few Ultra-Rares/legendaries.
There is 403 Ac's, and 1,717,876 Gold.
There is more items in the Bank.
I am hoping to sell this for $30, but the price can be negotiated.
I am happy to use a MM...
My Skype: opzozuh
Contact me or post if your interested.

(Hope I'm doing this right :s)
Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 1.06.34 PM.png710 KB · 41 downloads Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 1.06.34 PM 1.png728 KB · 20 downloads Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 1.06.35 PM.png699 KB · 15 downloads Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 1.06.36 PM.png710 KB · 14 downloads Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 1.06.36 PM 1.png684 KB · 10 downloads Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 1.06.37 PM.png690 KB · 12 downloads
Remember to always use Middleman for safety cautions
I'm Minecraft Middleman, if you need my help add me on Skype - Giodoxc or MSN - gio.mpgh@yahoo.com
please delete this xP
Black out your user name in the pictures
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?