ExclamationMinion Application

Posts 16–30 of 167 · Page 2 of 12
Name:Winston
Time Zone:Pacific Standard Time
Hours Available:16/7-22/7
Why Should You Be A Minion: Cause I am active and always on mpgh.net
Overall Goal Of Being a Minion: Hack the crap out of CA, and help out others that need help with hacks and other things like that

__________
TO DO LIST

() Do 1 Post
() Do 10 Post
() Do 100 Post
() Do 1000 Post
() Get called a Hacker without Using Hacks/Chams(7-10 times now)
() Get called a Hacker using Hacks/Chams(5 times now)
() Beat a person with a Shovel in CA
() Get Beat with a Shovel in CA
() Get kicked from a game without Hacking/Chamming
() Get kicked from a game with Hacking/Chamming
() Make a to do list like a lot of other people.
() Think of more to put on this list. (probably will never happen )

Completed = ()
Not completed = ()
Like you are goingto get picked... choob xD
Quote Originally Posted by obama#2 View Post
jimmydang09 for minion woot
Hi jimmydang09's spam account
Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
Hi jimmydang09's spam account
lol i didnt even c that till u qouted and thats not me XD
n3m1s1s for MINION w00t!
Name: Devon (Tierrize) B.

Time Zone:Eastern (GMT-05:00)

Hours Available:All The Time Now 'Cause My School Is Computer Only. I Proxified My Comp There So I Can Be On All The Time Until 4am Of Course Is When I Usually Get Offline
( Gotta Sleep) And Wake Up @ Ten Get To School At 12:30 Be Home On Lappy By Five

Why Should You Be A Minion:Responsible, Trustworthy, Active, My Love For The CA And Mpgh, Helpful...And I Like Cookies!!

Overall Goal Of Being a Minion:Release Hacks And Protect Users! Is My Motto!
Name: Chaz / War
Time Zone: EDT (GMT -5)
Hours Available: 10
Why Should You Be A Minion: i help the community as best i can, and im on every day.
Overall Goal Of Being a Minion: to further my ability to help the community

did i get it?
I have no chance...
name-Patrick
timezone-gmt 06:00
Hours available- Monday-Fri = 3:50pm to 5:30, 10PM-12AM. Sta, Sun = 3pm-6pm 9-10
why should i be a minion. I Like To help People out. Im active. i like mpgh. Close Useless pointlesss Shit down
Goal of bein a minion-I think id be a great minion and im am dedicated to MPGH alot. I would Help The Community alot and close Innapropriate or Incorrect Posts down. Id Help Anyone whenever im on and whenever i can be on. THE HOURS I POSTED ARE PRETTY MUCH MY ONLY FREE TIME SO OF COURSE IM DEDICATED
Name: DreamStreet (Or Used to Be ObamaMinion)
Time Zone: EST -5 GMT
Hours Available: 3-10
Why Should You Be A Minion: I am Helpful and have been on mpgh for a long time and appreciate its service of ca hacks. i dont care if i get a virus or have to format my pc. i know how to use virustotal and know how to hack combat arms.
i will soon start learning c++ and will start coding hacks as soon as possible.
Overall Goal Of Being a Minion: to help ca section stay away from viruses and choobs. to stop with the questions in the ca section and to stop choobs from asking stupid questions.

you can ask liz and obama for my reference( tell them my name is Obamaminion)
Quote Originally Posted by DreamStreet View Post
Name: DreamStreet (Or Used to Be ObamaMinion)
Time Zone: EST -5 GMT
Hours Available: 3-10
Why Should You Be A Minion: I am Helpful and have been on mpgh for a long time and appreciate its service of ca hacks. i dont care if i get a virus or have to format my pc. i know how to use virustotal and know how to hack combat arms.
i will soon start learning c++ and will start coding hacks as soon as possible.
Overall Goal Of Being a Minion: to help ca section stay away from viruses and choobs. to stop with the questions in the ca section and to stop choobs from asking stupid questions.

you can ask liz and obama for my reference( tell them my name is
Obamaminion)

No Offence But July 09 aint dat long 0.0
Now I have ZER0 Chance...
how do u have 0%
Im expert member... Evry one else like you are so pro...
im the only mpgh expert that problibly dont have a group
Posts 16–30 of 167 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?