PostPatchedHOW TO SOLVE ERROR XIGNCODE 100% WORKING

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
HOW TO SOLVE ERROR XIGNCODE 100% WORKING
Type the following in the Run window " Regedit ".

1. Open the following " HKEY_LOCAL_Machine " then " SYSTEM " then " SERVICES "

2. (HKEY_LOCAL_Machine > SYSTEM > ControlSet001 > SERVICES > xHunter1.) - Right click on " xHunter1" folder and delete it .

3. (HKEY_LOCAL_Machine > SYSTEM > ControlSet002 > SERVICES > xHunter1.) - Right click on " xHunter1" folder and delete it .

5. Now, open ccleaner piriform, runs cleaner as often as necessary

6. Now we click registration, we look for problems and then give the selected repair times as necessary.

7. close piriform ccleaner and restart the computer

good luck I hope you serve help and do not forget to thank!

PD: forgive my bad English




Thanks for posting, but I thought somebody else already posted it somewhere?
if an already posted this several, but the error does not clear, my post is edited and very well explained.
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
Thanks for posting, but I thought somebody else already posted it somewhere?
Quote Originally Posted by theorc View Post
if an already posted this several, but the error does not clear, my post is edited and very well explained.
Think it was in some random topic, but there wasn't any video, but it worked tho.
I am too stupid for this,can someone post a video tutorial?
THE VIDEO IS READY, GOOD LUCK
I took the trouble to make a video for you, forgive my bad English
Quote Originally Posted by dp3roan View Post
I am too stupid for this,can someone post a video tutorial?
realy THX VERY MUCH
ttttttttty
Why is this in the Help section....

Moved!
Thanks worked for me !
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?