whats up fgts

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
whats up fgts
what have you ******s been doing
havent been here in a while
LMS IF U REMEMBER ME
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Who are you markus?
lms fgt you remember me
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
lms fgt you remember me
Ofc I remember you, can't seem to remember your previous username though
You are Miley Cyrus based on your picture.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
You are Miley Cyrus based on your picture.
Shut up you ****** bitch.
I don't know you.
​You seem rather familiar, but I'm baked as hell and can't put my finger on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
​You seem rather familiar, but I'm baked as hell and can't put my finger on it.
What if leaves granted freedom? Would the world be free? Or would the world die due to lack of oxygen?
#DopeQuestions

OT: I vaguely remember you.
I don't know you, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
What if leaves granted freedom? Would the world be free? Or would the world die due to lack of oxygen?
We'd still be fine due to Oceanic Photosynthesis, thought it might be a tad harder to breath for lower elevation individuals. *Cough* Aussies *Cough*. My body is used to a lot less oxygen, just chilling up here at 8,200 ft.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

We'd still be fine due to Oceanic Photosynthesis, thought it might be a tad harder to breath for lower elevation individuals. *Cough* Aussies *Cough*. My body is used to a lot less oxygen, just chilling up here at 8,200 ft.
Well... Fuck...
Smart while high, now that's a gift.

If all animals were pedestrians would traffic be affected?
Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post

Well... Fuck...
Smart while high, now that's a gift.

If all animals were pedestrians would traffic be affected?
​Naw, we'd probably just get tired of their bullshit and build some new roads elsewhere.
Welcome back.
Still a noob at RS.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?