Posttrainers

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
trainers
i do this reply for do a quest. i wanna make a trainer, someone tell me how but i didnt understand anything. can someone make a video and put the link for show me how to make??


THX all guys of mpgh
VIP member just posted a tutorial get a C++ compiler to view
its simple...get a CE, for example CE 5.3...then after the download and all that stuff open it...click "add adress manualy" and put the adresses of the hacks u want...then click "advanced options" and click on the like first button...with the disc thingy...then just make ur trainer, add ur image, icon, adresses, etc...if u have a problem will doin this just post it here...

PS: im only givin the basics...
Like I said, making a trainer isn't like watching a 5 min video tutorial. You need to learn programming, and I advice C++ as programming language.

I'm not going to repeat my whole story, read my previous post to you. I could help you a bit on MSN? I'll receive a PM in that way.
Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
Like I said, making a trainer isn't like watching a 5 min video tutorial. You need to learn programming, and I advice C++ as programming language.

I'm not going to repeat my whole story, read my previous post to you. I could help you a bit on MSN? I'll receive a PM in that way.
whats the point of teachin all that at once...he surely will get confused...just teach him how to make a simple trainer and add the adresses...then he can add some knowledge...
read the tutorials to find adresses aswell
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?