WinkWTSArma II + Arma II OA Steam Keys! (Actual Steam Keys, Not CD-Keys)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Arma II + Arma II OA Steam Keys! (Actual Steam Keys, Not CD-Keys)
As title says, I am trying to sell Arma II + Arma II OA Steam Keys,

Prices on steam.
Arma 2 = 12.99
Arma 2 OA = 19.99
Total: $32.98

Im asking for $10

Msg me if you are interested.
Paypal, BTC, Or KDC only.
Changed price to $10
Quote Originally Posted by jkrules22 View Post
Changed price to $10
How many of them do you have?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


How many of them do you have?
Just the one.
Still selling, I also have a Origin account I'm trying to sell for $15 with the following games: Battlefield 3, Burnout Paradise, Red Alert 3, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Medal of Honor, Mirrors Edge, Populous.
Is it the Complete Collection (ArmA II + OA + DLC's)? Or just ArmA II + OA?

If it's just ArmA II + OA, you probably got them from Humble Bundle, and $10 is too much imo. Somebody might buy it though, not trying to sound like a dick :P
Its just arma 2 and OA, and i dont see how 10$ is too much because if you go to buy it on steam its over $30.
Quote Originally Posted by jkrules22 View Post
Its just arma 2 and OA, and i dont see how 10$ is too much because if you go to but it on steam its over $30.
Ehh, I guess you're right. Add me on Skype though :P (in signature)
HumbleBundle had these in their sale last week.. Hm.
Quote Originally Posted by UnboundM40 View Post
HumbleBundle had these in their sale last week.. Hm.
That's what I was saying

The Origin account is also from an older Humble Bundle.
[QUOTE=Bonjangles;9270694]That's what I was saying

:P /msgtooshort
Quote Originally Posted by UnboundM40 View Post
Fail.... xD Wow


*watch the gif*
Quote Originally Posted by Bonjangles View Post


*watch the gif*
hahaah wtf
Just sold the keys to someone from a different forum. Origin account still for sale though.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?