PS4 Hack?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
PS4 Hack?
Hey gang, I am new here and the other night I was playing Ghosts on PS4. A little kid was running around with max prestige and some how had his assault streaks stay intact as if they were support. He said that he had a bunch of other ones but, I did not see them in action. Can anyone here tell me how to accomplish this? Is there a tool that can be downloaded to do this (like I see on youtube but is just a bull crap ****** scam)?

Any information, help, or advise on how to do this would be great! I play COD all the time... I would like to make a random "fun" account to run around like a goofball and see how this stuff works in action. Anyway, all help is welcome!!

Thanks so much,
Face
Hello new Face, This is the Release section. Try the request area.
Quote Originally Posted by relentless7000 View Post
Hello new Face, This is the Release section. Try the request area.
Please tell me that wasn't meant to be an insult.
No, not at all. I have seen so many other people be rude about it. I would never do that Mr. Expert Member lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


Please tell me that wasn't meant to be an insult.
yeah, im a dope... i appologize Mode please move if needed, other wise ill repost in the correct section
Oh the irony that lay within this very thread.
Quote Originally Posted by relentless7000 View Post
No, not at all. I have seen so many other people be rude about it. I would never do that Mr. Expert Member lol.
Mr.UnderDoge here , scool, as he said try the console/request section..
He probably transferred his profile from Call of Duty profile from PS3 to PS4. I believe they're working on a Playstation Jailbreak, but have yet to release it.
I have heard that it will be released soon.
There probably won't be a PS4 jailbreak unless they messed up in the software somehow. Once they updated past 3.55 Sony cracked down on the jailbreaking, the jailbreak coders said their encryption on 3.55+ would take an approximate 10,000 years to crack. So if they could do that on the PS3 what do you think they're doing on the PS4? It most likely won't be jailbroken. Unless like I said, if they messed up somewhere along the line.. But to the OP, he had someone recover is account on a PS3 and mod his classes with a jailbroken PS3. Then used the same profile on the PS4 and the modded classes were saved thus used being able to be used on the PS4. I actually have a jailbroken PS3 and am one of the assholes that do this.
Isn't it kind of really early for the illegal stuff to be flowing in already?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?