WTSCheap Windows 8 keys

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Cheap Windows 8 keys
Selling cheap Windows 8 Product keys. Price: $5 per key. Vouch copies will be given to whoever I judge truthworthy. If you are interested, add me on Skype: FirstHokageMPGH
Willing to provide a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
Willing to provide a vouch copy?
Yeah sure, add me on Skype.
* Vouch Copy Review *

I've got a Win 8 CD-Key from him as a vouch copy which works in Win 8.1 too. Checked his CD-Key on WindowsSetupBox and it worked just fine, I can say that his key is working for installing windows but can't Guarantee that it works forever and won't be revoked. Nothing is known about is origin of the CD-Keys and no proof of it will be provided. Price seems very nice, probably cheapest on MPGH. Anyway, big vouch for for this guy.
I can take another vouch if there still is one?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
I can take another vouch if there still is one?
Last vouch copy will be given to you. Add me on Skype: FirstHokageMPGH
Vouch! - Got my key very fast it works to activate windows 8 and can also get windows 8.1 if you wish to update, checks out perfect with the Setup Box. Many thanks to OP great guy and very cheap for windows 8 keys! Definitely worth buying!

EDIT: Seems the keys might be blocked so beware when buying as I went to activate windows 8 and kept getting a connection error which can be a cause of Blocked Keys, so beware when buying.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
Vouch! - Got my key very fast it works to activate windows 8 and can also get windows 8.1 if you wish to update, checks out perfect with the Setup Box. Many thanks to OP great guy and very cheap for windows 8 keys! Definitely worth buying!
Such vouch. Wow. Haha, thanks.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?