WTSXbox One SE

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Xbox One SE
Are you guys interested in me SE'ing Xbox Ones and selling them to you for 150$ each, console only? It will be shipped directly to your house.
I can give a vouch for 50$ to a very trusted member or a good staff.
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
I can give a vouch for 50$ to a very trusted member or a good staff.
Extremely curious, can I take the vouch? I think I'm fairly qualified :P haha
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Extremely curious, can I take the vouch? I think I'm fairly qualified :P haha
I recommended you to use drop address. Xbox bill $500 bounty. And The xbox method is patched dude. I won't ruin his sale but I see peoples doing for $ 80
Nor am I trusted or staff, but I'd gladly take a vouch copy for 50$, I just simply lurk around instead of posting as I've been here since 2012. Feel free to get back to me if you're fine with that, if not, I'll wait till someone else vouches.
ordered one, now let's wait
add me on skype: martix.bho
Looks awesome, can't wait to see the outcome of the vouch.
Microsoft is pretty saturated...seems like they'd patch it or find out sometime
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?