I personally Prefer Battlefield, But I played CoD for several years.
depends what you like.
battlefield- huge maps vehicles, harder gameplay
Call of Duty- easy, smaller maps, well just youtube both
Originally Posted by Poison
depends what you like.
battlefield- huge maps vehicles, harder gameplay
Call of Duty- easy, smaller maps, well just youtube both
True dat, but there are still flame wars after both of the games... :3
Personally, I only played Battlefield.
As a result, I would choose that
Originally Posted by Hugo Boss
Personally, I only played Battlefield.
As a result, I would choose that
Yep. haha
Battlefield is more time consuming and 'realistic'. Call of Duty is quick, arcade shooter.
Personally I enjoy a bit of both, after playing a bit of Battlefield I want to take a break and play an arcade shooter. I think they are both good in their own ways.
Originally Posted by Vague
Battlefield is more time consuming and 'realistic'. Call of Duty is quick, arcade shooter.
Personally I enjoy a bit of both, after playing a bit of Battlefield I want to take a break and play an arcade shooter. I think they are both good in their own ways.
Exactly what I do. haha :P
Super Mario World.
Both are pretty good. Battlefield has a better multiplayer, CoD has a better campaign and I for one love campaigns over multiplayer.
Battlefield gonna be the best. Hate CoD alot.
If we're judging between series, i'm gonna have to pick COD.
Just for the simple fact that it revolutionized the fps genre.
If we're talking game to game such as bf4 and cdghosts, then bf wins hands down.
Yay battlefield is winning so far
Battlefield period
Battlefield is better, CoD is more fun
/thread
Contrary to popular belief, you can't really compare these two. They're both FPS but they don't really have much more in common that guns and bullets.
Battlefield = Teamplay in large maps with vehicles and aircraft
Call of Duty = Arcade fragrace.