Drop an item and highlight the item where you can pick it up with E but don't press E press F5 and the game crashes but you get disconnected in 2 Seconds enjoy.
Learned this from a guy.
what is this ffor?
This is if you want to disconnect instantly without waiting 10 seconds
It doesn't want to work for me, I tried it but nothing happened i even changed the unstuck vehicle key didn't do anything
@Bibi10000
Tell me how u did it.
Also doesnt work with cars
I dropped different items e.g flare gun then highlighted it not pressing E then i pressed f5, didn't work... then i thought its just my f5 not working properly then i changed the f5 key bind to something different and tried it but I didn't achieve the combat log.
Keep trying.
Tried it as well, did not work for me and got killed, lol xD
Lol. I didnt get it in the first try. Took atleast 6 times