SolvedWhy Does My BlackShot Disconnects When I Do A Hack??

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Why Does My BlackShot Disconnects When I Do A Hack??
Hey Guys,
This Is My First Time Posting A Thread So Yea. Okay So When I Use BsManiac Hack It's All About Chams All This But Everytime I Play In A Game I Disconnected No Warnings No Detects... I Use Injector Gadget. So Do I Need A Bypass OR So?

Your Advise Is Needed
What do you mean with disconnect?
Your game closes automatic or you disconnect from the game?
Quote Originally Posted by HaruShots View Post
Hey Guys,
This Is My First Time Posting A Thread So Yea. Okay So When I Use BsManiac Hack It's All About Chams All This But Everytime I Play In A Game I Disconnected No Warnings No Detects... I Use Injector Gadget. So Do I Need A Bypass OR So?

Your Advise Is Needed
This just happened because the hack has been patched/outdated, dont need have a maintenance in BlacShot for this hacks come be patched.
So I advise you find a new hack or update it.

BS_maniac NOT working a long time ago.
Answered.
/closed & marked.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?