Are there any Minnesotans here?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Are there any Minnesotans here?
Just wondering cause, most people I talk to here are from a different country or some state half way across the United States.
I'm from Iran.
Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
I'm from Iran.
He was simply asking if anyone was from Minnesota.
We can see you're from Iran from your profile, and noones made a comment about it.
So, obviously
Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
He was simply asking if anyone was from Minnesota.
We can see you're from Iran from your profile, and noones made a comment about it.
So, obviously
No need to be a cock because someone said where they lived.

OT: Naw I am from Seattle, however, I have always wanted to. Traveling is something I love.
California the best =
Indeed that may be true. I am from Canada.
Boston!
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Boston!
I'm going to boston soon for my dad's conference.

We should meet up
Blaine County.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?