Abc

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Abc
hi,
does anybody have something for me that will help me understand the ABC language? I just started programming and I use the ABC language. PLZ. help me.
I dont know, but I found a toturial for it. I have the file on my harddisk, but the program I downloaded to make it possible to write in ABC language does not work so I have to search for a new 1. If you give me your e-mail I can send it to you.




P.S.: srry for the bad english, I am dutch
If you know a better language can you post it? I am just started and c++ is for advanced ppl in programming.
VB, delphi, pearl is easy to start of with...
Perl is awesome. There is VB too. Perl is kewl for h4x, if you are writing something useful - then sorry mate, C++ is a must.
abc123 lol
Who's that dude in your avatar! SWEET!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?