Solvedplz xHunter

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
plz xHunter
Hello! please need some help from someone who knows the fix xHunter I deleted with the process hacker as was shown in the video you can use to hack.
Now I can no longer play, I need to fix the xHunter, or if someone makes a video of how to recover, I thank you thank you.
This can be the solution for most of you.

1.
Uninstall A.V.A Use CCleaner

2.
Go to regedit
or
go to cmd and type: "regedit.exe"

3.
Once you are on Regedit.exe, enter this files: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > ControlSet001 > Services

4.
Find and delete xhunter1 file

5.
Restart your computer

6.
Download and install A.V.A

7.
Play and don't hack again
Don't do as the above user said , to make xhunter back again you have to open cmd and type "sc delete xhunter1" without the quotes and If you faced error removing it type it in google , If It said it doesn't exist (I mean If it said succeed), you have to restart your PC and go to Xign Code folder and remove all the files except "xnina and xxd" , after that open AVA.exe (Don't open the launcher just open AVA.exe from binaries folder) and update xigncode . When the update finishes you will get 3rd party error , now restart the PC again and open Process hacker , you will see xhunter in process hacker and you will not get 3rd party error again.
Quote Originally Posted by tatoava View Post
Hello! please need some help from someone who knows the fix xHunter I deleted with the process hacker as was shown in the video you can use to hack.
Now I can no longer play, I need to fix the xHunter, or if someone makes a video of how to recover, I thank you thank you.
will sour the links theorc to show .... its best for you and all ... aprait avoire made ​​her I can replay
The methods above are the best ones. If you want a failproof way to get xhunter back just re-install AVA.

Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?