Steam OS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Steam OS
So I want to hear about your thoughts about Valve releasing their new Steam OS and if available/true, the Steam Box

IMO I thing having this and, major sale that I see when they release the OS, it will destroy consoles
Quote Originally Posted by [Dev] Posix View Post
So I want to hear about your thoughts about Valve releasing their new Steam OS and if available/true, the Steam Box

IMO I thing having this and, major sale that I see when they release the OS, it will destroy consoles
I thought the Steam OS was already available on the PC, the "big picture" option on the Steam client? I may be wrong tho..
My thought about it :
Complete and utter bullshit.
Hmmm
Steam Os is kinda the alternative for people who want to own a pc for gaming but want to keep the console experience.
SteamOS isn't bad but.. meh..
After it depend of it, i didn't followed it so yeah..
If it's bigeye locked then it's a nono x.x shit is fancy but annoying.
Does it really improve performance by 20% ?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us