Crossfire Problems

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Problems
I didn't really know where to post this but Oh Well. Anytime I Log-Into Crossfire it takes FOREVER and most of the time doesn't work. and when I am leaving a Room it gets Stuck There. I'm using an Aimbot too while by injected by PerX. Can somebody tell me the problem because its really annoying.
Hello catbodi

Well, It will take quite a while.. Hack's kind of make game slower
Try, Downloading GAMEBOOSTER.

If your using the aimbot i think ure using hit f10 Till you see the names
update your direct X before using hacks
I mean my Computer is amazing and I don't need Game Booster I have 2 GB of Ram and a Nvida Geforce 7500 GM Gamer Edition HD Supported.
aimbot may be patched...? Fuck i hope it is.
So dont use hacks, and try game booster, gamebooster does help with your ping.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us