How should I learn C++?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How should I learn C++?
What do I need to learn to make hacks? Do I need to learn Game/Direct 3D Programming first? Are their any good sites/resources thats good for beginning hacking? I am willing to learn, I already have a basic/OK knowledge. Please dont flame me, im only 13
Learn C++ or C#. Those are the most efficient. Start there.


Site:Google.
I will start with C++, I need some resources though. Also what would be better for making hacks?
Learning 3D game dev first or
Learning Direct 3D dev?
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn View Post
I will start with C++, I need some resources though. Also what would be better for making hacks?
Learning 3D game dev first or
Learning Direct 3D dev?
Those 2 r the same :L
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Those 2 r the same :L
Oh
Then where can I learn them?
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn View Post
Oh
Then where can I learn them?
C++ Beginner's Guide

here is a tutoral site

and download bloodshed dev c++ as a compiler
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn View Post
Oh
Then where can I learn them?
There's a lot of tutorials out there. Not many on this site though. I might think about bringing some over in a bit. DirectX is made by Microsoft so u can always figure it out by going to MSDN or just getting a book on D3d, but since we are hacking here we aren't really interested in learning every little detail about D3d. You would normally just use it to make chams. And there are tutorials for that so it's not like you need to learn the whole thing.

And I second lalakijilp its probably a good idea to learn C++ since that's what u'll be making pretty much all ur hacks with.
If you want a way to learn C++ and not hassle with reading constantly, there are some handy youtube videos. I'm about half way through the series of 70 videos, but my time online is very limited as it is. But just in case you were wondering, here is the link to the playlist of videos.

Youtube - Absolute n00b spoonfeedⓘ

I don't know how much the videos will help you. But they have been a wonder for me. Good luck on your studies
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us