DetectedBACKD00R - Wallhack & Chams

Posts 31–45 of 208 · Page 3 of 14
yesterday morning i saw 1 hack
That hack is teleport ...
And in SD start game suddenly plant ...Suddenly bomb so pro !!!
Works in garena blackshot, but game freezes and crashes after 2 minutes of using, tried many times same thing happened.
Tried the same dll with other methods of injection and other injectors, some last for 4 minutes, some don't even start blackshot itself.
Quote Originally Posted by FEARSOMEPRO View Post
blackshot doesnt even start when injected-.-
exactly
////////
Quote Originally Posted by YouPBkia View Post
exactly
////////
ya same here it wont start when inject
Search for Injector Gadget, or Extreme Injector
Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Search for Injector Gadget, or Extreme Injector
That's what I tried and blackshot crashed when I press inject lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by YouPBkia View Post
That's what I tried and blackshot crashed when I press inject lmao.
That's what i use to inject the .dll and its working fine with me, im playing blackshot garena philippines
this hack if only for garena it doesnt work for twowar
when u try on twowar you wil get an error saying "blackshot doesnt work anymore"
Why i tried to inject with ur injector nothing still happen 32bit win 7
Quote Originally Posted by MiguelZinho View Post
@BACKD00R
I thought you would never know that your detour also serves to GameGuard lol
I wanted to be talking to you about editing memory in BlackShot
I do not know if you've heard of me but this here is a link of a video showing a hack my :
VIDEO REMOVED - ADVERTISING

I ask that you communicate with me to talk about related affairs programming of hacks in Blackshot
VIP......i already encounter you in game play long ago when the time rapidfire still working we are same team that time
Quote Originally Posted by FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013 View Post
for garena or blackshot twowar
i thing both try it
will crash after a few min, any solutions?
Quote Originally Posted by wakantut22 View Post
close this thread not working...
depend in your pc this hack is not for BS i guess
does this work for garena?
Posts 31–45 of 208 · Page 3 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?