WTSRunescap Account(Level 191)[PP]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Runescap Account(Level 191)[PP]
I will not go first unless you are a trusted member. Upon trade, I will remove security questions and email as well as give you any other important information regarding the account. Please post offers below, I am looking for PayPal only.

note: the accumulative wealth is around 100 million: items(75) + gold(15) + bank(10)





I'm more interested in the wealth, But how much you asking for?

Thanks!
@Apple`, not anything outrageous. Give me an offer?
Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
@Apple`, not anything outrageous. Give me an offer?
Do a price just for the wealth mate, How much you looking for?

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Apple` View Post
Do a price just for the wealth mate, How much you looking for?

Thanks!
$0.35/m w/ account
$0.40/m w/o account
~bump that ish~
How much is your price range that you're looking for on this account? Interested in that wealth xD
Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
How much is your price range that you're looking for on this account? Interested in that wealth xD
It depends really, give me an offer?
Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
How much is your price range that you're looking for on this account? Interested in that wealth xD
It depends really, give me an offer?
bump ~ too short

-selling cheap
Add me on skype: proudn
I'm interested
bump ~ too short
bump ~ too short
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?