Reporting a scammer.
Now before I start, I couldn't find the reporting page so I posted it here. If anyone wants to move it PLEASE do. Thanks.
So I don't know his M.P.H.P account name, But he added me on skype from mpgh. He scammed me out of 2 migrated accounts, Our trade was 2 migrated accounts for a giftcode.
Skype convo: http://imgur.com/aPZBx3E,8W35Mt5,PfMeDOK So, after he said it would take 90 seconds to activate I went "afk" and came back 2 minutes later.
Proof it doesn't work: http://i.imgur.com/UGI3l9j.png
So, Just watch out for him okay guys? Bai!
So I don't know his M.P.H.P account name, But he added me on skype from mpgh. He scammed me out of 2 migrated accounts, Our trade was 2 migrated accounts for a giftcode.
Skype convo: http://imgur.com/aPZBx3E,8W35Mt5,PfMeDOK So, after he said it would take 90 seconds to activate I went "afk" and came back 2 minutes later.
Proof it doesn't work: http://i.imgur.com/UGI3l9j.png
So, Just watch out for him okay guys? Bai!
