So VAC was enabled last update?

Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
I will stop hacking and wait someone tell me he got banned
I wonder if it'll check stats and see that I prestiged in under 2 hours and that will get me banned
Well I didn't even know there was a discussions forum when this got moved.

I saw the message today about 3rd party apps show up. It pops up when you connect to your profile on Ghosts. Reminds you not to use them or you will be banned. I know there is a delay in VAC bans but so far not a single ban across the net. Anyone with any proof of a ban please let us know.
i am buying the ps4 soon so when it comes ill make them ban m e:P
Quote Originally Posted by z0mgb4c0n View Post
I wonder if it'll check stats and see that I prestiged in under 2 hours and that will get me banned
Will not ban for stats, untill you have not f**ked up leaderbords but in this case you will be reset to prestige 0 and rank 0. This has been for me in BO2.
I'll test it for you guys. I will be starting to massive hack right now, If I get banned I will make a thread.
Got like 10 ghosts keys so getting banned doesn't matter for me (y)
Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi_ View Post
I'll test it for you guys. I will be starting to massive hack right now, If I get banned I will make a thread.
Got like 10 ghosts keys so getting banned doesn't matter for me (y)
Question is kind sir, how did you get so many keys? I assume they are not for 60€ per piece.
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
Question is kind sir, how did you get so many keys? I assume they are not for 60€ per piece.
My older brother runs a keystore here in Holland. A small little store underneath my house. He got 30 keys for 300eu from his bud.
Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi_ View Post
My older brother runs a keystore here in Holland. A small little store underneath my house. He got 30 keys for 300eu from his bud.
Nice! Maybe you should sell some not get all banned
Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi_ View Post
My older brother runs a keystore here in Holland. A small little store underneath my house. He got 30 keys for 300eu from his bud.
Lawl they come with free used keys?
Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi_ View Post
I'll test it for you guys. I will be starting to massive hack right now, If I get banned I will make a thread.
Got like 10 ghosts keys so getting banned doesn't matter for me (y)
Proof or it never happened
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


Proof or it never happened
Ofcourse, as he's just starting the testing.
Quote Originally Posted by Vinsterom View Post
I looked it up on google, there's no article stating Steam's VAC is enabled on Cod Ghosts. for PC.
Seriously man shut up, all you gotta do is read those little pop ups that come up when you go into online play, it says that they updated the VAC and that if you are using any third party programs you should turn them off. I don't think they're lying about that because that would be false advertisement and they could get sued for that. And yes the source is legit because it comes from the game itself.
If you want to see a picture of IW saying that there was a security update lmk


Well this is definitely a ban. VAC in full effect.
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?