WTSMinecraft gift codes -$5 each-

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft gift codes -$5 each-
I am selling Minecraft gift codes for $5 per code. You can see my vouches in my sig

My Skype is MinecraftGiftCodesForMPGH (Don't bother, I have a VPN)

 
FAQ
Q= How do I activate my gift code?
A= You can activate my codes on the official Minecraft website (www.minecraft.netⓘ)

Q= Do I get full access to the account (Email, Username, and password)
A= Yes. It's like buying the full game, but with a code.

Q= Why shouldn't I just buy the full game on the website instead from you?
A= Because the game on the website is $25, while my codes are $5 ($20 off)
For this price these codes are probably carded.
HE IS A SCAMMER DON'T BUY!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us