DetectedBACKD00R - Wallhack - Chams - Crosshair + Video Tutorial

Posts 76–90 of 195 · Page 6 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by ts1961 View Post
Does BlackShot turkey wallhack,chams,chasshair working ?
try it in game maybe it work
Quote Originally Posted by edytzaboss View Post
Cmon for me work for 2 minutes and blackshot close
update your window
Quote Originally Posted by ALOLOL CIannye View Post
Sorry for this bump! Too lazy for edit. The case BlackShot auto-close is fixed . BUT, when I click Numpad 1 and 2 ingame. IT HANGING and suddenly closed :/
(Win8 64B)
i think there is no hotkey needed will most hack work only in os 7
Quote Originally Posted by Lina Yearn View Post
Yea nice, but how do you mean that tried 5 times to work? Did you tried 5 times injections and it will be working fine without disconnect from game?
Yes. some times BS not start and show "browser IE", some times in game appears "Abnormal action" and after some attempts work fine, and I play hours with my friends in CW withou DC.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Yes. some times BS not start and show "browser IE", some times in game appears "Abnormal action" and after some attempts work fine, and I play hours with my friends in CW withou DC.
what injector you using?@@
Hi i have a friend who i borrowed his pc and hacked the game there and it worked but still it disconnects after 2 mins...
and When i try it on my pc it doesn't work and Blackshot doesn't show and the internet explorer thing like others

My PC is Windows 7 XP
and my friends is Windows Ultimate something... Can any1 make a simple hack with chams or wall for Windows 7 XP??
@COD3RIN
it work after new sever maintenance?
Quote Originally Posted by mr_goku View Post
@COD3RIN
it work after new sever maintenance?
I dont play bs try it
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


I dont play bs try it
Why you stop playing bs?
LoL I went Disconnect After 2 minutes Whyyy .!! I follow The Correct Window 7 32bit Have Solve . ? ? Please
@Minerva @COD3RIN why i start bs then then bs not out but out interner explorer . help please . window xp .
Lol a tutorial without telling users how to activate it. Genius
Posts 76–90 of 195 · Page 6 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?