Mw2 SteamPro M2 Prestige changer

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Mw2 SteamPro M2 Prestige changer
Hi guys this prestige changer is for mw2

it is the same as my last post


so

CODE: setPlayerData Prestige "WHAT EVER PRESTIGE YOU WANT" from 1-11 xD

Image as well : Just to prrof it works : https://imageshack.com/i/f2ejp6j
AIW3 Prestige changer
Hi Guys For those who want to change prestige and who play AIW3 (AlterIW3) "YES IT's BACK xD AFTER SO LONG"......... anyways prestige changer also works with that as well


code: setPlayerData prestige "Numer" 1-11 xD
If you are talking about the Console Press this button " ^ "
Quote Originally Posted by TryOne View Post
If you are talking about the Console Press this button " ^ "
Depending on your keyboard loadout, it's a different key.
i cant make console ingame works again, any help?
Quote Originally Posted by algomaga View Post
i cant make console ingame works again, any help?
Which game version do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

Which game version do you use?
no need for that, just press the usual key, (it doesnt need to be ¬ ` ^ etc) press the key below ESC button on your keyboard
Quote Originally Posted by piramitender View Post
no need for that, just press the usual key, (it doesnt need to be ¬ ` ^ etc) press the key below ESC button on your keyboard
Ik, but does Steam MW2 have a console? I don't think so.
I asked him because on most of "cracked" versions, the console works.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Ik, but does Steam MW2 have a console? I don't think so.
I asked him because on most of "cracked" versions, the console works.

original steam mw2 and steampro has console. yes
Quote Originally Posted by TassioWalber View Post
Level changer? :S
Code:
 setPlayerData Level
If I'm not wrong..
Quote Originally Posted by AssassinsMod View Post
Not Working on AIW3
Any more info ?
I found out that on AIW3 the commands are
setPlayerData prestige "1-11" (lowercare p needed)
setPlayerData experience "exp"

anyway when you reboot the level is resetted
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?