My Local UPS Shipping Center is FULL OF CRAP
As the title says.
They said they were going to deliver my new phone today, and said they came at 5:56 P.M. today but nobody was at home. I live in an apartment, and of course you have to ring the bell. They had my apartment number and everything. The guy claims he did ring the bell. But there were 3 people in the apartment...we all would've heard something. He most likely didn't even come to the apartment building. I mean, he didn't even leave a note. We didn't find out until 2 hours later.
And no, this is not a once in a lifetime incident. My local UPS Shipping Center always does this to everyone in my area. We're all really fed up with it, which is why we switched to Fed Ex (you get the pun?). The worst part is, I'm scared that, even though they say they're going to try delivering it tomorrow, they're going to "fail" again and blame it on me. Then I have to go and pick it up myself. Worst case scenario: MY PHONE NEVER COMES TO ME. This is only because a guy at my local high school ordered an iPad Mini sometime last year. The UPS shipping center said "they can't find it", as if it never came to their shipping center. My friend now ships all his packages to where he works, because it's a different shipping center that never screws up deliveries.
What are the screwed up things delivery services have done with you?
They said they were going to deliver my new phone today, and said they came at 5:56 P.M. today but nobody was at home. I live in an apartment, and of course you have to ring the bell. They had my apartment number and everything. The guy claims he did ring the bell. But there were 3 people in the apartment...we all would've heard something. He most likely didn't even come to the apartment building. I mean, he didn't even leave a note. We didn't find out until 2 hours later.
And no, this is not a once in a lifetime incident. My local UPS Shipping Center always does this to everyone in my area. We're all really fed up with it, which is why we switched to Fed Ex (you get the pun?). The worst part is, I'm scared that, even though they say they're going to try delivering it tomorrow, they're going to "fail" again and blame it on me. Then I have to go and pick it up myself. Worst case scenario: MY PHONE NEVER COMES TO ME. This is only because a guy at my local high school ordered an iPad Mini sometime last year. The UPS shipping center said "they can't find it", as if it never came to their shipping center. My friend now ships all his packages to where he works, because it's a different shipping center that never screws up deliveries.
What are the screwed up things delivery services have done with you?
